Why choose us?
Cleaning your premises is a job that requires attention to detail, specific expertise and dedication. You need reliable partners for all areas of your business, including keeping your premises clean. Choosing us, you enter into a business relationship that will give you peace of mind and the highest level of service. Our cleaning services come with a range of benefits:
- Bespoke cleaning plan: every job we take on starts with an assessment to create a cleaning plan suited to your needs. Your cleaning plan is then executed in line with a proven process.
- Dedicated cleaning specialists: you will have a dedicated member of our staff who will receive full training on your premises and will be assigned to clean your property on a regular basis.
- Consistent delivery: because your premises are always cleaned by the same specialist, you can expect a consistently good service.
- Management insight: our managers will ensure that your bespoke cleaning plan is executed and will carry out regular audits to ensure high quality.
- High standards: as experts in providing cleaning services, we take pride in working to the highest standards every single time.
- Competitive price: we work with you to create a budget that satisfies both sides, and we offer competitive prices.
- Health and safety: we train our employees to work safely. We are an accredited Safe Contractor and we take safety of our people and your premises seriously.
- Responsible employer: we care for our people, so they feel responsible for their work and your premises. We base our work on trust.
- Clear communication: our managers are available 24/7 for our regular clients, and are always happy to help and discuss any queries.
- Local people: we are a local company and we insist on employing from within the community. By working with us, you help the local economy.
Our Velvet Smart Clean System
What makes us really unique as a cleaning services provider is our Velvet Smart Clean system. First, we arrange a meeting with you to carry out an assessment of your cleaning needs. This includes appraisal of square footage of your premises, estimation of traffic volume and any special requirements you may have. Our manager then puts together a bespoke cleaning plan for you and chooses the right employee to be in charge of cleaning your premises. A specialist cleaning expert then visits you to carry out the job according with the plan and following health and safety regulations. Our manager conducts regular quality audits to ensure the highest level of services.
Allistair, Accommodation Manager at a student facilityVelvet Cleaning has been providing the cleaning services within our communal areas since August 2012. Lukas and his team have always provided us with a high quality of service and are willing to work within our budget. Work was completed to an exceptionally high standard and within the required time frame. We would highly recommend their services.
Melanie, Administration Coordinator in a charityWe have found Velvet Cleaning to be reliable and efficient cleaners. They have been able to accommodate any amount of cleaning in our offices we have requested, from day-to-day cleaning services to deep cleaning/carpet cleaning. They are always quick to respond to queries and offer a professional service.
Kim, Lettings AdministratorWe have been using Velvet Cleaning for around 6 years. They are most professional, not only in their standard of cleaning, but also flexibility and understanding the nature of the business that is Letting! They will bring dirty ovens back to new, tired and marked carpets back to as good as new as well as 5* hotel standard gleaming stainless steel in kitchens, bathrooms etc. Our tenants are always happy with the standard of clean in our properties, and that is all thanks to Lukasz and his team at Velvet Cleaning.
Emeline, Consul. Chef de ChancellerieWe have been assigned a designated employee and a replacement has been trained to take over when needed. This makes for a steady and personalised business relationship, which we highly value. We would gladly recommend them to any company looking for an office cleaning contractor.
Michelle, Personal AssistantMost of our staff have remarked at how clean the offices are and it is nice to come into a fresh smell of polish, clean kitchen equipment and sparkling cloakrooms. I have found the whole team at Velvet to be accommodating, helpful, professional and approachable so the lines of communication are open at all times making things easy for both sides. I have no hesitation in recommending this firm to anyone looking for a cleaning company – exceptional standards!
Jo, Office ManagerVelvet Cleaning took on the day to day cleaning of our two offices in Edinburgh in June 2014 during this time we have found Lukasz and his team to be extremely accommodating and helpful. We have often needed them to do one off jobs such as deep cleans or carpet cleaning and they have always accommodated us quickly, professionally and the work has always been carried out to a very high standard. I would highly recommend Velvet to anyone looking for a cleaning service.